Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Confused ????

Today, in the post, I recieved an application form from Leonard Cheshire for Workability.
It says I need a referance from "Employment/Job Search Agency" I have never been to one of these !! Since becoming ill (and giving up my job) I have never given work another thought (and any advice given to me has been that I CANNOT undertake employment because of my illness and its deteriation).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been out in the garden doing "greenfingered" things
I have been out on my tricycle for an hour today, as the sun has got its hat on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This might be of interest to you,
Cardiff UWIC are having a Wheelchiar Sports (where people can try out this activity) 14th &15th July 2006 more information contact
J.Coates@cardiff.gov.uk

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?