Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

DONT STOP ME NOW

Busy weekend.

I went (with my family) to Cilgerran Wildlife Centre, Cardigan. It is a modern building with disabled access (slight slopes, from car park) inside there is a lift to all floor`s, with a café, gift shop and access to the trail`s.
We had lunch before going on some of the trail`s.(a few of which are wheelie friendly).
Great view`s of the river Teifi and all manner of wildlife, Hides situated along the path`s
All this is accessible, but you will need a little assistance in parts.

After setting up the playstation, we used it to watch a DVD “Digital Stories” of which one story is one I made , last week. My nephew (11) and I went to the park (in St.Dogmaels) then decided to go on the footpath along the river to the new “Jetty”. The footpath is NOT designed for wheelie use!!! It is narrow, with a few small steps, smallslopes and at the far end a steel “Kissing gate”. A lot of hard work in a manual chair !!
My nephew said “It would make a good level in a game for a playstation” getting the wheelchair from A to B as fast as possible !!!.
Next time we will go along the road to our destination, and we will take some money with us so we can catch the bus down to “Poppit” beach and have a meal in the Café

I have got to get copies of my Digital Story (from the BBC), for my family, when it is on their website and/or aired on 2W Wales. Keep an eye out for it “Keeping POSITIVE” 2W Thursday nights.@9.55pm

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?