Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

DONT STOP ME NOW

DID YOU WATCH IT ???

IF NOT…. WHY NOT??

I have had many phone calls of support, and congratulation.

Now I will have to go around and take down, all, the posters, that I have put up (not sure I remember where I put them all) plus its pouring with rain, here in West Wales, so I will have to go around in the car, even though skin is water proof, I am at the beginning of a bout of FLU and I don’t want it to get to bad (my immune system is not that good at the best of times, Due to ATAXIA and my medication) my co-ordination is very much affected, 70% worse than usual.

Thinking about, looking at a short break in Jersey ?? (flights, from Cardiff, seem very cheap at the moment) don’t know what its like in Jersey for a “wheelie”.
While we are looking at holidays, we can sort out a holiday for next January or February, somewhere, warmer than here.

Also, looking at ways, to fundraise, for ATAXIA UK and ATAXIA SOUTH WALES (a new branch, which I am a committee member) (so if you know me, be aware, that I will be getting in contact, with you TO DO SOMETHING “POSITIVE” for this new branch.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?