Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

DONT STOP ME NOW

Woo Hoo, Woo Hoo
the computer is working..(sort of) well 95%

I have XP and my user account as been totally wiped LL, the other account dosent seem to be affected.

I need to reinstall drivers, to make things work on my account.

So if you, have ever had any sort of contact with me,Please, please send me an email, so I can re-establish my address book (and BACK IT UP !!).

I managed to study a bit, with ,my computer course at “school” (Powerpoint, will hopefully help me understand – how to set up a web site) an idea I have been toying with for a while, but I think time has come to set my mind (what is left!!) to do something, over the winter months.

This morning my KETTLE has stopped working,
Things all ways go wrong in groups of three, so what will be the third (answers on a postcard !!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?