Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

EVEN BUSIER, EVEN BUSIER !!!!!

Even more busy,
ONLY MYSELF TO BLAME.

Now I am a day behind, with every thing !!!!!!

Yesterday, we decided to go to Fforestfach, Swansea. Went to the TRAVEL agent, spent a very long time, going though holidays, at the end of this year.
After a lot of research, have narrowed it down to Tunisia or Tenerife (we now have some “through” investigations to do.

We spent, so much time, in the travel agents, there was not much time for any thing else, it was dark and quite late.

Supper was decided to be taken in “Pizza Hut” before going home. Time we got home it was nearly 9.00pm.
Another (sort of) unproductive day, but, I have got another 2 reviews (and photos) to compile, on top of all that I have too do.

Plus my (computer) tutor, has sent an email, just to ask if I was OK, because I haven’t been in for a while. Reminds me I HAVENT DONE ANY STUDYING FOR A LONG TIME !!!!!!!, and just remembered, that the speech therapist is visiting (me at Coleshill) and I haven’t done any “ Tongue Exercises” that she has asked me to practice !!!!!

On top of all this, it was suggested, to me, a while ago, for me to WRITE A BOOK.
The more I think about it, the more of a good idea it seems. Ideas to think about – my life – Ataxia (disability) – travel – positive outlook (making my Digital Story).
And still keep my mind on my CONFIDENTIAL and Top Secret “aim”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?