Monday, April 09, 2007

 

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter

Saturday, was spent at StClears, Craft festival.
A very interesting, day out. I met many people (including some council officials). Also got some “very good-ideas” for places to visit, for my DHI research, including an art gallery, ski slope and fishing lakes, all with disabled access or disabled tuition !!!

Sunday, went on another “Adventure” with Jason, we, put “Stormie” (power-chair) in the car, to St. Dogmaels, but when we got there, we found, that we had forgot to put the backrest (for the chair) in the car. So we used “Loamie” (manual chair) for a (shorter) adventure. Went through the village and along a foot-path (Griag) to the new jetty, on the river Teifi, then we started our way back along the road to St. Dogmaels. As we got half way back, my partner, came to see where we were, as it was getting late. Pictures, will be on Flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanroygbiv/ later today (time permitting)

I am going to attend a (public) meeting in Carmarthen, Council`s, County Hall. And later that day , visit some places for my research, so I can tick them off my “HIT LIST”, that I have compiled, and adding to !!!.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?