Friday, August 10, 2007

 

Attitudes of some people GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forgot to add this -----

While I was in Carmarthen, yesterday, I went in to a "Surf Cothing" shop, to find some wet-suit shorts. When I asked the assitant, he said "we dont have any" so I turned to go out. On the way out, I saw "a shelf, full of them!!, I turned , to the assistant, who was watching me? and I said "theres some here!, their reply "Oh, there SOLD and anyway they wouldnt be any good for you non- walkers, me a STARE of DISGUST with I only want them to go Sea Kayaking every weekend and left !! which brings me to my post on BBC Ouch (Disability site) http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbouch/F2322273?thread=4427899
read it and reflect on some of the attitudes / conversations you have !!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?