Tuesday, October 09, 2007

 

"Positively Important" ??

A very interesting, week.
Been to many meetings (more later)
As usual been out on my tricycle, most days early morning and sometimes, in the afternoon as well. Up to 10 miles (some days !!)
Been to the Gym and swimming.
Didn’t go to Coleshill, on Friday, have got a cold and was not going “to spread my germs. (SO THOUGHTFUL, ME !!)
Had a go at “short Mat Bowls” with the Llanboidy Bowls Club, I will be going again, as it seems I am “better”, than I ever Imagined, I could be, with a “co-ordination” problem.

I have been spending “a lot” of time Learning HTML code, to use on www.llanboidy.com . This was a “steep” learning curve, and I have made “lots” of mistakes (but, hopefully, I will learn from them!!).
I have been given the title of “Website Administrator” for www.llanboidy.com
And to “TOP IT ALL” while I was “backing up” my work on to CD-ROM, the (USB) memory pen drive (with a lot of important files) decided to become “FAULTY” (It seems to stop working when it gets to a certain temperature??) so I copied ALL of its contents, when I first used it and it was “cold”, over to “disc” “just in-case” it goes before I can replace it!!.

Saturday, (6-10-07) went SAILING again WOOHOO WOOHOO. It has been very warm, in the last few days, and it was a nice day. Alas NO wind, I mean NO wind, the instructor and I managed to tack across the estuary, very very slowly, plus drifting with the tide, and being towed, in to what seemed a “WIND” pocket-but was NOT, we weren’t the only ones! Only one boat seemed to be moving well, but we learned, afterwards, that they were using a small ENGINE !!!.
Going again Sunday, Hoping for a “winder” sail been checking www.weatheronline.co.uk the forecast isn’t “brilliant” but we will see !!.
All, I know, it is a lot “cloudier” and “colder” than Saturday.

Been looking at Travel brochures, getting some ideas, ready for next “spring”—by then I will probably needing a “holiday/adventure”!.

Got some “Very Very” important meetings lined up over the coming weeks (just suffice to say between a Large Charity and a county council,)

Oh, just to add to the mix!!
Llanboidy YFC are holding a meeting where they are having a “Talk” on Scuba Diving, by a person involved with this activity, and I am invited to attend. Diving, with a wheelie/disability….ermm, should be interesting !!!.

Been to meetings, Center for Inclusive Living, Steering Committee, Trinity College. My Digital Story has been seen by various "high up" people!!
Llanboidy YFC (Diving talk. Bowls club where I think I am getting the hang of things !!).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?