Thursday, May 15, 2008

 

BUSY, BUSY BUSY must look harder for a candle with two ends

Went to the Towy Boat Club, on Saturday

Pressure Washed the path and concrete apron (ready for some paint “marking out”.
Dawn had a “pitch” at a car boot sale, at Carmarthen showground, on Sunday, She took me to the boat club at 9 am, so I could go sailing.

Good job I took my paddle out with me, As there was NO wind, the estuary, was like a MIRROR.

A session, at the gym, followed, the next day.
Hospital check up, on my wrist, on Tuesday. All OK.
Had new tyres fitted, on the car, before our journey to Gatwick.
On the way back called at
Llety Gynin. A newly opened leisure facility in Llangynin.
A very nice place, with swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, Gym and coffee lounge. (further buildings will add to this).
I went for a swim and will soon return for a swim sauna and try the Jacuzzi.
That night was a Committee meeting of Lllanboidy Sports and Social Club to attend.
Wednesday another session at the gym. And in the evening mowed the lawn (thanks to the “self propelled” mower) a job I can do!! (but it is hard to KEEP, up with the mower and the lawn is a bit uneven !!!!

Today, it is raining, so I can catch up with emails

This Saturday I am in Haverfordwest (Riverside Market) as part of Adult Learner`s http://www.niace.org.uk/alw/2008/ Week with the WEA http://www.swales.wea.org.uk/index1.html

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?