Wednesday, April 15, 2009

 

Easter Holiday ?? for some !!

THE FALLING DOWN PORCH, HAS GONE !!! YAY YAY.
We have got some builders, to demolish, the old porch and build a NEW one.

Booked train tickets to NAIDEX http://www.naidex.co.uk/
also accomodation, for the night.

over the Easter holiday, I have been swimming a fair few times, met some old friends, while there. (the GYM/POOL seems to be a good NETWORKING place !!). http://www.lletycynin.co.uk/

Swimming is very good excercise, I will continue going to the GYM, as this will aid my
PHYSIOTHERAPY, thus keeping me mobile. ( I will have to loom, into the funding issues, as I see it, I am doing this myself, as the NHS Physiotherapy, is non-exsistant ??)

I have managed to set up my laptop, wirelessly, (BT Broad Band). The video conferencing is excellent.
This is a very good way, of comunicating, with friends and even keeping my voice excercised, at the same time (SPEECH THERAPY) as suggested by one good freind).

I have also been compiling, (and editting) a very important word document, with the help of a good friend, which will be issued, publicly, in due course.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?